Thursday, August 14, 2008

If Only They Could See Me Now . . .

I love my new apartment and roomies! It's one of the best living situations that I've had in awhile, minus one element: my piano. Those of you who know me best, know that I love to play that darn piano. I love it so much, I've paid to move it, store it, and move it again. Okay, so some of you are thinking, "Wait a second! I helped move that darn piano!" Yes, and I love you for it. But, I had to pay for 2 trucks now to get it moved. ANYWAY, I like it a lot! So, back to my story. I miss not being able to play the piano. It helps me relieve my stress on a crazy day. So, three times so far since I've moved, I've taken some time to go down to the storage unit, opened the door, and played that piano. Yep, right there in the storage unit. It actually has beautiful acoustics! :) The trick is not too go too early because it's so hot! The early evening is the perfect time. I'm sure many people have wondered if they are just hearing things or what. So, now you know how big of a dork I really am. I'm sure when my parents were paying for piano lessons, they never thought the obsession would go this far. If only . . .

No comments: