Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blessings Abound

Okay, I started this on Thanksgiving, but time ran away from me . . .

I am thankful for . . .


*My wonderful and crazy family and the time I get to spend with them
*My girls--Kimberly, Tiffany, Shanley, Mitzi (in no particular order). Without them, my nights would be very boring!
*Wonderful friends who are always there to keep me laughing
*A wonderful, stable job that I love and the vacation time it brings
*The blessings of the gospel and my chances to serve those around me
* My grandparents--getting to really know them and enjoying their company
*The travel opportunities that I've had
*Beautiful music
*Cell phones--I love talking to my mom each day!
*My piano and being able to create beautiful music
*The opportunites I've had to go to school and get an education

Wow! This list could go on and on, so I will add to it as needed . . . Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

justmecassi said...

I am a fairly new blogger who doesn't post much. :) You are welcome to put a link of my blog on yours, and I agree that we three should get together sometime soon! I will look at my work calendar tomorrow and e-mail you and Krys.

Misty said...

I am thankful for you!