Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ridiculous!

I've seen my share of ridiculous acts while driving--putting on makeup, reading a book, crocheting (yep--true!)--and even a few of the normal h sucabits such as eating, drinking, talking or the almost illegal texting. However, this past weekend I noticed the most ridiculous bad driving habit EVER. I saw a lady brushing her teeth. Yep, you read that right. She was brushing her teeth while driving. Seriously? First of all, how long does it take to brush your teeth? I'm sure your boss wouldn't mind if you were two minutes late because you did. If she's cutting it that close, I would consider that a definite time-management problem! Plus, where in the world is she going to spit? Not out the window. Have you ever seen something go out a window while speeding along? Enough said. People, stop being ridiculous and just drive!

No comments: