Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm Back!


I know, I know. My blog has been missing me. Thanks for the calls and concerns. But, I have big news!

I got a new computer! Yay!

Remember, oh last Decemberish, when I smashed my computer screen? That computer has been basically unusable for awhile now. So, after much deliberation and internal struggle, I've purchased a computer that I think I'll be happy with for many, many years to come.

Meet Miss Molly Mac.
It's true. I'm a Mac owner. Yes, there is going to be a slight learning curve, but I'm adjusting quickly. I'm going to have a really hard time putting it down or away or whatever. Really. I'm going to have to schedule in my computer time so that it doesn't take over my life. I'm perfectly okay with that.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay for new posts. Your posts make me laugh. I'm glad you took this step in your life.