Friday, June 12, 2015

One Year!



Dale and I are celebrating our one year anniversary this weekend. Woot! Dale, ever so funny, said, "I'll celebrate by getting me a babysitter." Haha. That guy. 

It's been a great and busy year. We've had a lot of adventures. We've adjusted to new jobs and new schedules, new callings at church, and each other. I love this man who is so helpful and caring. Dale often takes on responsibilities at home and is a genuine partner who shares the workload with me. He is kind and considerate. Mostly, I love how he makes me laugh when I'm trying to be grumpy. 

Tonight I made a four course dinner at home. I surprised Dale when he came home from work. We had stuffed mushrooms, strawberry almond salad, baby redashed potatoes with Parmesan asparagus and steak, and strawberry cheesecake shooters. Throw in some sparkling cider, music, and silly dancing, and we had a nice evening! 



This weekend we are going to the Zermatt Resort in Midway to have a staycation. Hooray! 

No comments: