Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jeannie, as in I Dream of


Jeannie, oh Jeannie. What can I say? Jeannie and I have been best friends for quite some time now, although I'm not sure when we actually became friends. Some things just are. Jeannie and I have very different tastes when it comes to just about everything. Some things we can agree on are shoes, music, food, and the occasional movie. However, we now have the same pair of sizzling hot sunglasses. They have zebra-like chrome stripes on the sides. I know, huh! Sexy. This may be the only time we're seen together with them, but who knows! We have both managed to keep our Scary Eyes on our keychains for about six years. Maybe we also like things that have to do with eyes. Scary Eye key chains and Sexy Sunglasses.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love the sunglasses!!! You are both very sexy in them!!! I almost bought a pair the other day, then remembered that I can't wear normal sunglasses until I get contacts! Soon, I hope!