Monday, January 25, 2010

A Little Sad

Surprise! I'm moving. We all are. Marriages are a good thing, right? I wish them luck, but I will miss my roomies! More than I can even express. I hate this new adventure, but I guess everything happens for a reason. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. I will miss late nights talking as we sit on the kitchen counters. The spot by the stairs. Piling on the bed to all watch a movie or talk about far fetched plans, dreams, and ridiculous things. Canoeing trips, Park City retreats, concerts, Idaho trips, the occasional party, Boggle and Sequence. Tiffany scaring me in the dark hallway. Mitzi's blow dryer as my alarm clock. Driving and singing in the car with Kimberly. Playing the guitar with Shanley. I feel like my little family is being split apart. Like we're orphans being sent to different parents. It makes me really sad and my eyes just keep leaking. A lot. Good thing we have plans already to hang out, but somehow it's just not the same. Girls, I love your guts and will miss living with you more than you'll ever know! I heart you!

No comments: