Thursday, January 20, 2011

Arizona

I've been trekking to Phoenix every now and then to visit family. Mom's down there, and I also have a few step-siblings down that-a-way. Megan and I really get along. Personally, I think it's because we're both so crazy. Or funny. Or both. Anyway, it's fun to visit, especially when I get to see these stinking cute kids. They are the best babies ever!

First up is Megan with her new baby, McEwan. December 27 new. So cute!

Here is one twinner, Ruby. She's the momma's girl. Very detail oriented.

Next up is twin number 2, Lucy. Lulu. She's so silly and has the cutest laugh ever!
Here's the newbie again sporting his custom onesie made by, ehhem, me. :)
The twins playing in the rocks and with chalk. I have no idea why. :)

I can't seem to find my pictures of her oldest, Braxton, who is four. He's also cute! I'll have to look for those. Anyway, Meg and I have a good time just hanging out and taking the kids around. When I go, it's a fun vacation, although not much of a break. :)

No comments: