Monday, April 16, 2012

The Way it Is

I want it to be Spring forever. I absolutely love this weather. Perfect in the day and breezy in the evening. It's the perfect time for rolling down the car windows while driving.  Is there a land of eternal Spring? Flowers, butterflies, rainbows, and happy places? Ha.

I need to take up yoga or pilates or maybe just meditation. Something that can be calming and relaxing without that doesn't lead to an IV because I'm dehydrated or the doctor for pulled muscles. Maybe a massage? Yes, I think so. I'll definitely have to look into that.  Maybe just a nice chair to relax on the porch.

I'm going to Canada. Sometime in July when I have three minutes to breathe from work. I've always wanted to go to Canada. Something to look forward to. My passport hasn't seen the light of day in a few years, so it's time. Here's hoping I want to come back.

Yes, I realize this post is full of randomness and all that. Sometimes that's how my brain works. I was going to blog about something that I had neglected, but backblogging is just so hard. Missed opportunity, at least for the moment.

A thought to leave you with:


“One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.” 
― Jonathan Safran FoerEverything is Illuminated



No comments: