Friday, July 24, 2009

It's a Love/Hate Relationship

No, I'm not talking about my job. I'm talking about my recent iphone purchase. I really do heart the iphone. It has some really neat-o features that are just cool pieces of technology. I love that it has the internet and an ipod. I don't love that there is no speed dial. It's annoying to me to have to scroll through names to find my mom each day. It's also super annoying--to the point of me wanting to take it back--that the iphone can't send a regular decent picture through text. I know, I know--all the ads show that it can. In fact, that request was the only one I had when the salesman asked me what kind of phone I was looking for. Surprise was on me when I got home and found out that I couldn't send a picture message regularly. Plus, every time someone sends me a picture, I have to go to a website, enter a 7 digit alpha-numeric code for the username and password, and then I can only view my picture for seven days. LAME. Apparently, ATT (who is the sole provider for the iphone in the US) doesn't support MMS until "late summer" of 2009. Seriously? We've had the iphone for years and this hasn't been supported? Even the bad phones have this ability. Sheesh! It's super, super annoying to me. It's 2009 people!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

my favorite part is the blinking blue dot that leads you by GPS to your pulsating red dot destination! sorry about the pics though