Sunday, October 11, 2009

Because Sometimes I Need a Laugh

So, the other night I was out with a bunch of friends. We were going to a formal dance in our party dresses, and therefore, nobody had pockets. Well, I did want to take a piece of gum with me, so I put it in my bra (along with a few other things). Somewhere down the evening, I mentioned something about, "Oh, it's in my second purse," to which a girl replied, "Oh, your brocket?" I about died laughing right there. I don't know why, but that word just makes me giggle. Now, I know there may be some very confused men out there right now (if there are any reading this, that is). So, here's the definition of a brocket, provided by urbandictionary.com. It also makes me laugh.
BROCKET: When one uses their bra as a pocket, it is called a "brocket". A common requirement to having a brocket is to have boobs.
Man: Can you carry my cell? Woman: I don't have any pockets. Man: Put it in your brocket.


Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

you make me laugh!

Misty said...

I LOVE IT! A brocket! I've never heard it called that! It made me laugh out loud!! Thanks lady!