Friday, February 25, 2011

I Need

A man. Or someone with a stronger grip than me. Or an amazing acrobat.

I decided to get my place all sparkling clean before I leave here for a bit, and in the process, decided to check my dryer hose. See, my dryer takes FOR-EV-ER to dry anything. I read that sometimes the hose just needs to be cleaned of lint. Seeing as how my hose vents up and out, I figured I'd give it a shot. This is no easy task, mind you. I have a stackable unit that's in the size of coat closet. After some maneuvering, the hose was easy to get off. Getting it back on, however, not so much.

After about thirty minutes, I couldn't get it back on. Boo.

My next purchase might just be an all-in-one VENTLESS washer/dryer combo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, your hilarious! ;)