Saturday, February 19, 2011

Like the Movies

It was like the scene from a bad movie. Not bad as in terrible, but bad as in scary, weird, and humorous all at the same time.

There I was, vacuuming my carpet. My vacuum was smelling strange, so I tilted it up to see if the brush was still turning. I looked down, my hoodie string got in the brush, which WAS turning, and the next few seconds we a little panicky. Let's just say, it takes no brains to have this happen, but it takes some skills to try and turn off the vacuum while at the same time ripping out my string as my face got closer and closer. Haahaa. I'm such a dork.

Don't worry, all is well.

I think it's time for a new vacuum. It's still smelly.

1 comment:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Glad you got away from the vacuum! Also glad other people have moments like these, makes my "moments" less embarrassing.