Thursday, July 14, 2011

Run, Run . . .

all by yourself.

Yep, that's what I am doing.  I'm running the Legacy Midnight 5K.  It will be fun. With glow sticks and everything.  Someone asked if I would do it, I said I would, and so I am.

Not so fun? All those who said they would sign up and run either didn't sign up, or signed up and then decided they didn't want to run. People never want to commit to things anymore.

Boo.  I'll be the one with the glow sticks, running late with nobody around.

Guess I'll just have a little more time to myself.

Go, go gadget legs.

3 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

YOU GO GIRL!

Kristin said...

I hate running but if I was there I'd come run with you just for the glow sticks!

justmecassi said...

If I would have known you were running it alone, I totally would have signed up!