Thursday, July 7, 2011

Visitors from Phoenix

The morning I got back from my trip, I got a text from these cute kiddos my step sister and her family. They were visiting from Phoenix. We were able to hang out that day.  Megan, her husband Jake, and the kiddos: Four year old Braxton, twinners Ruby and Lucy, and baby McEwan (I don't have pics of this kid, but he is SO cute and such a funny baby!). We rode the tram up at Snowbird to the top. It was gorgeous! Then we went to Cafe Rio and shopped around the Gateway for a bit.


Mineral Basin (looking southeast from the top)


Meg decides to walk through the biggest puddle, and Braxton decides to promptly throw snowballs at everyone.

View of the Salt Lake Valley

Ruby, me, and Lucy. Love them!

The Tram

Coming down from the top. Still a lot of snow for July 5!


The Hartley Family

Ruby and Lucy watching Braxton jump on the trampoline.

This car is all car seats! Notice the baby's feet sticking up. 

Ruby, Brax, and Lucy at the Gateway

No comments: