Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wow. I tell you what. Wow.

There has been so much sadness and suffering in the news and around me lately. It just breaks my heart! I think that there always has been sadness and suffering, but with advances in technology, it's now very apparent and easily spread.  I was talking to a friend the other day from Brazil, and we were talking about all of the children who have died here recently from many causes.  It was then brought to my attention that children in many South American countries are just sold as prostitutes. Kind of put things in perspective about how things could be worse.  Geesh.  Anyway, I've decided to stop reading the news for a time and just try to focus on all the good things in life and around me.  I know that bad things happen to good people, but I just want to focus on the blessings that I have and this amazing journey of life.

No comments: