Sunday, October 2, 2011


This is going to sound ridiculous, but it's true.

As I was in the shower, going to shave my legs, I went to squirt some shave gel in my hand. Now, I didn't have my contacts in, so I could see about three inches.  I was holding my hand just around my neck area and pushed the shave gel nozzle.  That thing was pressurized like a fire extinguisher! The shave gel shot out so hard and quickly that it rebounded right off my hands into MY EYES! And there is where it started doing it's foaming action, amidst my little screams and fancy dancing while trying to rise out my eyes under the shower head.  It wasn't pretty.

Needless to say, as I head to bed, my eyes are very red and a little swollen. I've rinsed all I can rinse. I guess I'll just have to see what tomorrow brings. Good thing I found my glasses.

Pretty stupid, eh?  Guess I'll just start wearing goggles in the shower. Or switch out that shave gel.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I hope you give an update!