Monday, October 31, 2011

Sometimes

There are times when I get super into crafting and baking and all that good stuff. Halloween was one of those times. For the most part, I hate Halloween. It's for kids; I don't have any. Other then that I've found that Halloween is a time where a lot of people have an excuse to wear as little clothes as possible. It's like a free for all where you can walk around in your underwear (or less) and not get arrested.

Anyway.

I made these delicious sugar cookies for my parent volunteers in my classroom, my neighbors, and friends. My friend Jeannie gave me her family recipe, and holy moly, it's fantastic! The recipe makes about 80 cookies, and they are frosted with cream cheese frosting.  You can't have just one.

Upon making the cookies, I found a few cute ways online to bag them up and deliver them.  Here's what the finished product looked like:

Some cookies went in bags for my neighbors. I printed these.




No comments: