Sunday, November 15, 2009

Words Cannot Describe

. . . how terrible this movie was. At the beginning, I thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt. Bad move. This movie was so horrible, I wanted my money back. I wanted my money back, and then some. People should actually probably be paid to see this movie. I don't know if any amount of money in the world would be enough to make me see it again. Even if I was able to sleep through it. About every five minutes, I wanted to walk out of the theater, except I didn't because I had a little hope in Hollywood. Wrong thing to have hope in. Not that the movie was inappropriate, because it wasn't, but it was just so incredibly stupid. It seriously makes me wonder about how someone was thinking, "Hey, this is a great idea for a movie," and then a bunch of other people said, "Yeah. That sounds like a blockbuster." Seriously? Then, of course, the trailer people make the movie actually look good. What's a girl to do? I guess read more reviews? I rarely go to movies anyway, but this certainly was a bad choice. Do not see the movie The Box.

No comments: