Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not for Me

So, I've found a sport that's definitely not for me. No, it's not aerobics but is just as challenging. Ice Skating. Yep, it's true. I had a terrible experience in high school with ice skating, and I didn't try it again until now. Well, now I remember why. I went to an activity with Tiffany last Friday night. After lacing up those dang skates, I only went around three times. 3 times! That's it. It was as if suddenly my legs had turned to rubber and no pair of skates were going to help. I'm sure I looked as ridiculous as I felt. I finally just stopped because my feet hurt, and it's a good thing I did. I had blisters already--and some were bleeding! More power to those who want to take up this sport of bleeding feet and rubber legs. Good luck!

1 comment:

LiSa AnD FaMiLy said...

ok now i think i know you do you know any coopers boudreros humphries?