Monday, March 30, 2009

My Next Trip

Yep, that's right. It's a first class ticket to Italy, AND it has my name on it!
Yeah, right! I only wish this was true. This is my generated ticket to Italy. Nothing real about it. So, I made this on a generator blog. If you haven't played around with one, you should. I wasted entirely too much time on one tonight! I think this one is http://www.generatorblog.blogspot.com/. I quite enjoy the NameMasher, Candy Hearts, and the ones that let you create your own poems inside of shapes! Wow. What a waste of time. I know you're out there in cyberspace, shaking your head right now.

One last one for the good old winter weather this week:



1 comment:

Heidi said...

So - I'm a blog stalker and I just found your blog and I have read every post you have ever written - SCARY HUH? Anyway, I'm glad I found you and it looks like you are doing great! Have a fantsy day!