Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some Days . . .

Some days are better than others. I always knew this to be true, yet I've been having some pretty good days lately. I spent the weekend in sunny southern Utah, spent some time with my family at the beginning of the week, and spent yesterday cleaning and organizing, an I went to lunch with some old friends. Hey, I even did my own state and federal taxes! Woohoo for tax refunds. Needless to say, things have been going pretty well.

Needless to say, things can't go well forever. This morning I woke up with a very itchy body and discovered this:

So, pretty much I have hives from my ankles to mid-thigh. Awesome, I know. Everyone's jealous right now (or something). The weirdest part is that I have NO idea what could have caused this! I haven't used any new products, eaten anything new, or changed my soaps. Maybe it was a strange bug in my storage unit cleaning escapade yesterday. Either that, or now--along with nickel, latex, bananas, dust, and animals-- I'm just allergic to myself. ugh.

No comments: