Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boomerang . . . SMACK.

So, just like a boomerang, this story constantly comes back:

One semester in college, oh 6 or 7 years ago (Wow--I know, huh), I had a really stupid history class that I loathed. Yep, it's true. Why was history my minor? I do not know. Anyway, so out of frustration, one day I wrote on a piece of paper something like this: "History? Why do I need History? All I want to do is stay at home, crochet, and make canned goods." If there is more to the quote, I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Cami. Now, why do I say this, you ask? Well, Cami found this on the floor one day, and proceeded to hang it on the fridge of our apartment. We had a good laugh about it. Now, fast forward about every 2 years, including this one. I got together with Cami and friends last night. What came up? That quote. Every time we get together it seems to come up. Cami STILL has it hanging on her fridge in her apartment in Missoula, Montana. This means she has kept it not only through few different moves, but even through moving out of state! She claims she loves it. :) Nick and Cami see it every day. What a riot. I have nothing to say for myself.

No comments: